What is typically involved in CRO?
For existing websites we will focus on making small amendments where required rather than a full website redesign. These may include some or all of the following:
- Optimising website content to aid the visitor in achieving their goal
- Improved site architecture and customer journey
- Aesthetical updates such as button colours and names
- Reduce required processes to achieve a conversion
- Fixing glaring errors and usability issues
Remember we are looking for very small percentage changes, even the most optimised websites will do well to achieve a 5% conversion rate. The numbers soon start to stack, an increase from 2% to 3% on site turning over 500k could see sales increase to £700k, with added visibility through social channels this soon starts to snowball.