Introduction to Digital Marketing and developing your first Digital Marketing plan
Learn how to boost your traffic and gain position in Google. Our introduction to Digital Marketing course highlights some of the very simple steps needed to take control of your future and build a successful online business.
This may be your first insight into the world of Digital Marketing. The overview will help you to define Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and the basic principles of what it is all about.
- What is Digital Marketing?
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- SEO Fundamental’s
- How do the Search Engine’s Rank Websites?
- What is the difference between the Search Engine’s?
- How does Google work?
- What is the Google Algorithm?
- The Myths about SEO
Keywords and your target audience
We will work with you to show you how to identify relevant and valuable keyword and understand the scale of chasing those keywords.
- How to identify your target audience
- Keyword research tools.
- Writing content for your audience and the search engines.
How to build an SEO Winning Website
Your SEO campaign will only be effective if you have got the right website. We will help you to understand the important elements that need to go into the design of your website.
- Contemporary and Modern Design
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- Search Engine Friendly
- Choosing the right Content Management System (CMS)
- Website Usability and Design
- Lead Generation or Product Sales?
Getting Found on Google
This is what it is all about. We will show you the key steps that you will need to take to make sure that Google is aware of your site and regularly comes back and visits the site.
- Getting Indexed by Search Engines
- Your website Authority
- Copywriting and keyword inclusion
- Unique, relevant, fresh and natural
- Basic on-page
- Title Tags
- Alt Tags
- Meta Descriptions
Online, off-site SEO work.
We shall show help you to build you social presence, link outreach, brand visibility and publicity.
- Social Media
- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google +
- The benefit of PRs
- What is link outreach
- Your brand and your brand visibility
Defining your SEO strategy and how to implement.
We shall give you the pointers on how to develop an SEO plan for your site. You may decide after completing this introduction course that you would also like to attend the more involved SEO strategy course.
- SEO Strategy tips
- SEO to do
- SEO implementation
Contact us today to book your training and transform your website.